Sunday 27 April 2014

Sketchbook Research

This weekend i have been working on some sketchbook stuff for the London exhibition. I wanted to get inspired and become more creative within my sketchbooks so i decided to look at a few youtube videos showing students sketchbooks. I really enjoyed looking through the different sketchbooks.
i realised that i have to work on my layouts a lot more and not just draw one static image in the middle of the page as that isn't as interesting to look at. I also really liked the sketchbooks that incorporated writing and pasted in things as well as drawing, I might try that in the future. I also think i will try out using coloured pencil to draw with as i think it worked really well in these skeychbooks.  Here are some of my favourite ones from drawing tutorials online's youtube channel. They are quite long but well worth looking at :)  






No comments:

Post a Comment