Friday 27 September 2013

18th september Bradford trip

Last week I went on a trip to Bradford with my university course. The first place we visited was the Bradford industrial museam, I managed to take a few photos and do a few quick sketches whilst visiting. I also listened to a very interesting talk about print presses it was really nice to learn about them, I have always wondered how they work.
The next place we visited was the media museum I had previosly been here with my college but there was lots of new exhibitions there. I really enjoyed the exhibition that showed how childrens story books have been made into film. There was a section showing Oliver Jeffers, one of my favourite illustrators work so I loved looking at that. I did a few more sketches and photographs from here as I had a bit of free time before we left.  I also had a little wonder around outside and had a look at some of the beutiful buildings.
Overall it was a really good  day.

No comments:

Post a Comment