Sunday 22 September 2013

Repotage artist research: Eddie Peña.

Whilst searching for reportage artists that inspire me I came across Eddie Peña. I really like how he ads splashes of vibrant colour over his black line drawings.
I also like how his drawings look when he uses no colour at all because they still do what they are supposed to and show what is happening. One of his drawings stood out in particular to me and that is the line drawing of a barn with a big splash of red colour. I love it because the red just draws your eye in and makes the image so much more exciting. One of his other images that i really liked was an image of a man sitting on a park bench. The reason that I like this image is becuse you can see what the image is even though its slightly abstract I think the use of colour is really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment