Thursday 8 May 2014

Research: 2D and 3D combined

As i am combining aspects of 2D images and 3D objects i decided to do some research into how this has been done before and how it turned out. One night i was listening to music and came across this music video from the song 'You've Changed' by Sia, the song is a bit strange but the video is great! The video showed 2d signs, props and words mixed with live acting. This video reminded me of the project i am doing now as i am combining my drawings with a few real props. The video also helped me out with text placement as it had a lot of hand written signs that would show words or numbers. It helped me to see where could should place text within my images for it to be comfortable and pleasing to the eye. i really enjoyed the video as it is unique and fun, i think it relates to my current project a lot because it has the same fun colourful look and feel about it that i would like my story to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment