Tuesday 15 October 2013

Animals and creatures artist research: Nicholas Di Genova



Whilst searching for artists that combine animals i came across Nicholas Di Genova and fell in love with his distinct illustrations. De genova is an illustrator that creates animal hybrids using ink. I really like his unique style and I have chosen two of my favourite illustrations of his below.

I really like tne Iimage above because of the central composition of it, it just draws me in straight away. I also like the animals that he has combined I think they look really good together. The colours used bring the whole Image together Giving it an old feel as if it has been taken from 
an old nature illustration book.

My fafavourite thing about the image above is the great expression in the face of this creacher. It really brings the image to life And gives I
it a good sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment