Wednesday 30 October 2013

Artist Research: Miss Led

i looked at another artist that draws a lot of semi realistic women to get a better ideas of how i can create my drawing. I found this artist Miss Led, she creates a varied range of drawings from cartoon to realistic. I really love how pretty her drawings are. 

 

I chose the image above because i really love how cute the eyes are. They make the character look so innocent.  I also really like the grey background that has been used i think it makes the colours stand out a lot more.

I really like the colours that are used in the image above it makes the picture look so soft and subtle. I also like the lines that are used as they are so lightly drawn, this gives the image a faded look. I also like the eyes in this drawing as they show a lot of character. 




No comments:

Post a Comment