Saturday 2 November 2013

Artist Research: Anja Kroencke

I was doing some research into fashion illustrators, as for my exhibition i am drawing a woman with a particular look and i know that fashion illustrators often draw a lot of stylized women. I came across this illustrator’s website and decided to take a look at the sketchbook part of her website. I was really inspired by the look of her sketchbooks and the way she draws. 



I love the grey tones in the image above i also really like the shape and look of the eyes. I think the composition of this illustration works really nicely and gives the piece a pretty feminine look.



I think the thing i like most about this image is the red water colour hair, it works so well with the simple black body and dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment