Monday 4 November 2013

Artist research: Alberto Cerriteno

As we started a new topic today (digital manipulation) so i decided to do some research into digital artists that i like to get some inspiration. The first artist that caught my eye was Alberto Cerriteno as his bright fun images stood out to me. below are some of my favourite images that he created. 


I love the image above because it is so different and qurky. I think the thing that i like most about it is the bright colours and patterns used, it makes the piece verry interesting to look at. 


I chose the image above simply because of the colour scheme that has been used. The colours that have been used look pretty retro and warm. Not many images can convey a modern yet still retro look. Thats why i like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment