Saturday 2 November 2013

Artist research: Cassandra Rhodin

I was looking at a few different illustrators on pintrest when this fashion illustrator 'Cassandra Rhodin' stood out to me. I think it was the unusual way that she draws eyes that drew me in. I have realised as i have being doing artist research that i really love the look of line drawings with a splash of colour that are usually done with ink. I will have to try out this technique a bit more as it is my favourite style to look at.  


In the image above i love how all of the people look so sassy. I think it is because of the way the eyes and lips are drawn. I also really like the line quality used underneath the eye. 


The reason that i like the above image is the way that the hair and dress look it is almost liquid like. I love all of the different grey tones used to show light and dark areas it works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment