Wednesday 30 October 2013

Artist research: Jacqueline Bissett

I had a look at this artist as she uses ink for her drawings. As i am going to outline my drawing in ink i wanted to have a look at her style. I love how she varies her line to show tone i want to try this out with my drawings.


I love the simplicity of the image above. My favourite part of it is the line that represents the back of the leg the thickness and smoothness of it just works so well.  

I chose the image above because i love the stripes on the clothing. I think i like the fact that they aren’t all perfect it suggests where the creases in the top would be. It also gives the drawing a really nice striking look. I also really love the splash of colour in the lips it adds a nice pop of colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment