Monday 14 October 2013

Animals and creatures artist research: Belin

I was searching for some animal artists and actually came across this guy 'Belin' by accident as he is usually a graphiti artist. He is based in Berlin but creates art all over the world. He does realistic art but it usually has a bit of a srange look to it because the colours he uses are so bright. He has only done a few animal pieces so far but I really like them.


I love the first image because of the two animals that he has decided to put together, I think it works really well.  I also like how realistic it looks for graphiti.



The second image that I looked at was a mixture of a wasp, rhino and lobster! A very strange combination indeed but it somehow works well. I think it works so well because of the limited colour pallete that has been used and thats why I like it so much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment