Wednesday 4 February 2015

Artist research: Scriberian

I was really inspired by the style of work that the group Scribarian create. They are a company of people that you can hire out to an event and they will write and draw on a wall in front of everyone, a bit like taking notes but in a more interesting artistic way. They use a very interesting hectic style that combines typography and little illustrations, mainly using black lines but with hints of colour throughout. I like the way that all of the different typography seems to work together, I would like to attempt a similar sort of thing to this for my book pages. Im not sure if it will work out but I might experiment with this sort of style to see how it goes. I think that this will work really well with keeping a child interested as all of the different visual aspects will keep their minds and imagination working. Here are a few that i think work really well. 








No comments:

Post a Comment