Monday 9 February 2015

Book research: Lets Make Some Great Art

Whilst conducting some research I came across a book called Lets Make Some Great Art by Marion Deuchars, I think that this book works really well for getting younger children involved with art in a creative way. It has information and a lot of activity pages. The style that this book is very modern and on trend, I feel as though because of the way this book looks it would attract an older as well as a younger audience. The layout of this book is very relaxed and doesn't conform to usual children education books, I would like to follow a similar informal layout style as i feel as though it will be more visually interesting for a young person rather than using plain text in linear straight lines. 

This book is a similar style of book to the one that I would like to create. My book would be a lot more based on facts but the idea of including a few more creative pages for young people to take part in would be a good idea for my book. I feel as though this will inspire children more to get creative and feel more involved with the artists in the book. Here are a few images from inside the book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment