Sunday 9 March 2014

Illustration test shots

For my current narrative project as i am creating my illustrations in real life and then photographing the drawings in different compositions i couldn't decide weather i wanted my images to be in real backgrounds or drawn backgrounds. One day i was just sat thinking about it when Amy suggested that i try a few of the different options out to help me decide. She lent me her camera so me and a few class mates helped to create some little scenes to do some test shots in. Here are some of the photographs that we took. 





I absolutely love how these photos have turned out and i have decided that i am definitely going to have my drawings in real background sets that i have made out of found objects. The next step that i am going to take is to sit down and decide on what objects that i can use to create the different scenes from my story. I will then get all of the things together and create the sets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment