Friday 28 March 2014

Creepy looking Self Portrait (messing around)

As we have to create a self portrait for a class zine i decided to draw my face with quite a loose style. I wanted to keep it kind of realistic i thought this would be a good place to start just to get to know how to draw my face before trying out any particular style. I think it worked out although the way i have done the shadows makes me look like i have whiskers (oopsy). Also my lips look strange because i was pulling a weird face in the original image that i was drawing from. I think that i like the idea of me pulling a strange face in the final image. 


 Overall i'm not crazy about this image but its only a rough starting point so i'm okay with that. Im  not sure how i am going to do my final self portrait but i will keep drawing myself in different ways then ill decide what i like best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment