Monday 24 February 2014

Artist research: Papernoodle

Whilst looking for more artists that created illustrations with photographed scened i came across an artist called papernoodle that only creates art using bits of paper rather than drawing. The artist also created an animation for a museum, so it was good to see how everything worked for that. Looking at this artist was really helpful because it made me think about maybe layering some parts of my image up to give an even more 3-D look. I really love how unique all of the artists work as it is so neat and well done. looking at this artist and how he works has helped me out a lot with the technique of how to create my image in a 3D form. 

This video is really helpful because i can see how all of the different parts move. It is also helps because i have a forest scene in my story so it gives me some inspiration on how my forest might look.  




Here Is an image that i like by this artist.



I also found a step by step picture too that might help me out with the technique in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment