Monday 24 February 2014

Final image idea

So the class has a deadline for wednesday and were supposed to have out first image for out book done. I was sitting at my desk thinking about how i would execute my first image (digitally or traditionally) when Amy came over and suggested a great idea to me. She said that i should try making all of my characters and backgrounds then photographing them and using the photographs as the images instead of just drawing them. I loved the idea so i started thinking about how i could do it. I did a lot of stop motion last year in college so i am quite good at making backgrounds and settings. The first scene is set in the forrest so i started experimenting with how to make grass.




This was my first attempt at grass i think it worked well. I think that i will use this technique in my final image but i think i will use blue paper instead as in my original plan i was going to make the grass blue. I am going to continue to build up the rest of the image but this is all i've got so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment