Thursday 27 February 2014

Artist research: Wish Candy

i decided to do some research into artists that drew cartoon style girls as i am going to have a girl character within my story. I was looking at my friend Zade's desk and saw some drawings that i really liked so i asked who the artist was and decided to do some research into her. 

The artists name is Wish candy (Sashiko Yuen) and she creates lots of different girl character drawings. I really like all of her drawings because they are very cute but at the same time sassy. They are a perfect mixture of cute and sickly colours. All of the Girls that she creates have really funky brightly coloured hair. This  along with a few other artists has inspired me to give my girl character brightly coloured hair. Here are a few of her images that i really like






No comments:

Post a Comment