Monday 24 February 2014

Artist research: Princesse Camcam

After i had decided on this new idea for my images i decided to do research into some other artists that have used this technique with their work. Ben suggested that i check out an artist called Princesse Camcam, so i did. Her work is great and exactly what i wanted to look at. Her work is great inspiration and help for me when creating my image. 

Princesse Camcam is a French illustrator that does a lot of children's books, Her illustrations are really pretty and simplistic. She also creates really beautiful paper cuts and makes images out of the different paper shapes and then photographs them. I love the images she creates because they're so nice and delicate and they just look so calming and happy. i am going to try and achieve the simplistic, calm, happy look throughout my images. Here are a few of my favourite pieces of her work.




  



No comments:

Post a Comment