Tuesday 11 February 2014

Oana Befort

i was looking at a few different blogs and i found an artist called Oana Befort and i thought her work was so pretty that i just had to write about it on here. She creates a lot of flowers, scenery, animals and other pretty whimsical things. I thought that looking at some of her animals would help me draw the unicorn and her forest illustrations would help me with creating my backgrounds. Here are some of her images that i really like.

I love the shape of the deer in the image above i think it looks so pretty and elegant. Im not sure that i want my unicorns to look this agile though. Id like them to be a bit more bold.


I really like the simple body and leg shapes used in the above piece. This is what i would like my unicorn bodies to look like, simple yet accurate. i also really like the yellow in contrast to the browns used within the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment