Sunday 2 November 2014

Editorial part 2

After creating my first editorial image I wanted to utilise the other image that I drew of Agnes Obel so I decided to see how I could push myself to create an even stronger image. I wanted to keep the same style of the first editorial piece that I made but change the image and colours that I used. First of all I scanned in the image that I had previously drawn and then cleaned it up on photoshop using the levels. 


I then added some colour into the scarf, this time I decided to neaten the edges up and change the colour to a more burnt orange.


I then added text to the image, I used the same text as the previous image that I made because I think it worked really well and complemented the image. 


Im not sure if it needs it or not because i quite like the image how it is already but I decided to tryout adding the leaves from the album cover to see how it looked. 


Im not 100% sure yet but I think that I prefer this image for my editorial piece, I am going to give it some thought before I decide on my final image as I want to be completely sure on my decision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment