Tuesday 7 October 2014

CD packaging research

I have been thinking about how I am going to produce my actual album cover so I did some research into how I could get it printed. During my research I came across a company called Wewow that create and print your cd designs onto CD cases. They create a large range of different eco friendly CD cases that you can print onto. Their website also has a lot of information on things like designing a CD cover and all the different things to consider if you're thinking about creating one. The website is very helpful and informative so I suggest taking a look at it if anyone runs into any problems along the way. Find the website here

I e-mailed the company for some information on printing and found out that the minimum amount of cases that you can get printed is 50. The next step is for me to decided if I want to have that many printed and get a quote or think of an alternative way of printing my CD cases out.











No comments:

Post a Comment