Thursday 16 October 2014

Poster thumbnails

I have sketched up some thumbnails for the design of my poster. I like both of the ideas but I think i'm leaning more towards the second option because the composition is more interesting than the first one. If I do go ahead with the second design I will have to work out if it needs text and if so where the text should go to make it look good and evenly balanced. I plan on screen printing my A2 poster to give it more of a scandinavian look and feel to it as a lot of illustrations from that part of the world look screen printed. This might be quite a task for me as I don't have much experience with screen printing but I know the basics and i'm up for the challenge of it. My next step is to decide on the colours and start doing test prints to see how it will look. Here are my initial thumbnails 






No comments:

Post a Comment